karennma 8,057 posts msg #122865 - Remove message |
2/17/2015 9:53:46 AM
L QRVO @ 68.91
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #122873 - Remove message |
2/18/2015 12:27:59 PM
oh gawd! I can't believe I'm stuck in QRVO. (sigh!)
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #122874 - Remove message |
2/18/2015 1:26:32 PM
It's the market blowing off some overbought conditions...your timing was a little off. You just became an investor, it happens to the best of us...glty.
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #122879 - Remove message |
2/19/2015 9:17:41 AM
KITE($63.49)....looking for a pop
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #122911 - Remove message |
2/23/2015 11:07:44 PM
BABA($85.47)....overdue for a bounce
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #122915 - Remove message |
2/24/2015 9:40:45 AM
BABA($84.30)....major shaking out of the weak hands.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #122922 - Remove message |
2/24/2015 3:30:36 PM
Man! Semiconductors are flying. I should be able to get out of QRVO tomorrow.
|
Eman93 4,750 posts msg #122924 - Remove message |
2/24/2015 5:56:13 PM
http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/gallery.html?baba
Bid in at 82.81
|
Eman93 4,750 posts msg #122925 - Remove message |
2/24/2015 5:59:53 PM
Good old RDN on watch
I am long some TLT.
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #122929 - Remove message |
2/24/2015 10:44:03 PM
BABA...got filled this afternoon around $84...just in case it gets going if afterhours.
|