guspenskiy13 976 posts msg #122772 - Remove message |
2/6/2015 2:57:25 PM
I am concerned with the today's VIX movement vs. S&P. Just way above the average.
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #122773 - Remove message modified |
2/6/2015 3:41:38 PM
Four.....I have been trading AEM between 31.57 and $33.93 with $32.91 as one of my profit areas. $30.43 is BB40 support area.
Since yesterday I am long UVXY and looking to go long SCO( short the dead cat bounce on oil).
SPY...trend intact with today being a profit taking day will be looking to buy the next dip(below 202.62)
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #122774 - Remove message |
2/6/2015 3:52:27 PM
guspenskiy13
969 posts
msg #122772
- Ignore guspenskiy13 2/6/2015 2:57:25 PM
I am concerned with the today's VIX movement vs. S&P. Just way above the average.
***********************************************************************************************
VIX setting up for a pop...imho
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #122789 - Remove message |
2/9/2015 9:33:07 AM
VIX....pop
|
arnis 18 posts msg #122792 - Remove message |
2/9/2015 10:47:29 AM
Thank You Eman 93. Arnie
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #122797 - Remove message |
2/10/2015 9:30:07 AM
URI($90.97)
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #122798 - Remove message |
2/10/2015 10:02:38 AM
UWTI
Well, I just made a helluva a discovery. Not only can you make a lot of $$ in UWTI when oil is going up, but you can lose a helluva lot on a 0.10 cent move.
Geesh!
Ya' know, some days I gotta ask myself, "what was I thinking"!!!
:>/
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #122799 - Remove message |
2/10/2015 10:40:59 AM
I'm shorting oil with SCO, yesterday was an excellent pullback day.
|
guspenskiy13 976 posts msg #122809 - Remove message |
2/11/2015 4:44:27 PM
Icahn clearly didn't see this graph

|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #122816 - Remove message |
2/12/2015 12:05:39 PM
BABA...$86.52...should start to run, oversold
|