karennma 8,057 posts msg #122634 - Remove message |
1/27/2015 4:26:42 PM
Anyone want to take a stab @ AAPL earnings? Will the stock go down $10 or up $10?
I'm gonna say down $10 for 2 reasons ....
#1-Trading volume was up 46% today, but the price of the stock was down $4 today.
#2-Analysts kept raising the bar for earnings estimates up until the 11th hour.
That's like running a race, and every time you approach the finish line, they move the line 10 more feet.
:>/
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #122635 - Remove message |
1/27/2015 4:32:13 PM
lots of big buyers, should go up.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #122636 - Remove message |
1/27/2015 4:38:35 PM
Yeah, I see that ... spiked up $3.
BTW, I just went on Schaeffer's Options site.
I'm surprised AAPL isn't on the options list on the rite hand side (where it says "Data by What'sTrading.com" -- or is that an advertisement? LOL!
.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #122637 - Remove message |
1/27/2015 5:07:53 PM
AAPL up $3? That's it?
Pathetic.
|
mahkoh 1,065 posts msg #122638 - Remove message |
1/27/2015 5:51:49 PM
I did a trialperiod with livevol a few years ago and if I recall correctly they did have some info on whether options were traded at the bid or the ask. You're still in the dark about volume occurring on the midpoint, but it does provide a general idea about the action.
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #122695 - Remove message |
1/30/2015 4:00:00 PM
TNA...$71.42 - 72.49...buy zone( not a buy signal)...should close in here today(Friday)
|
Eman93 4,750 posts msg #122712 - Remove message |
2/1/2015 3:37:57 PM
JP lets hope for a big gap down to buy monday!
|
guspenskiy13 976 posts msg #122719 - Remove message modified |
2/2/2015 11:16:49 AM
Just a funny post...smallcaps...march-december

|
Eman93 4,750 posts msg #122727 - Remove message modified |
2/2/2015 10:11:06 PM
not when but where 70.10 nice watching EDC
http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/gallery.html?tna
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #122743 - Remove message |
2/4/2015 9:56:07 AM
B SWKS 81.85
|