karennma 8,057 posts msg #121973 - Remove message |
11/10/2014 10:23:56 AM
Airlines are flying! No pun intended.
Lovin' "LUV".
|
Eman93 4,750 posts msg #122142 - Remove message |
12/3/2014 9:22:12 PM
DAN and C nice moves today
|
Eman93 4,750 posts msg #122476 - Remove message |
1/6/2015 10:19:57 PM
Looking to buy the dip :-) TWTR got some bids interesting today.
|
Eman93 4,750 posts msg #122557 - Remove message |
1/19/2015 10:52:21 PM
NKE and CXO is in the gap.
|
four 5,087 posts msg #122563 - Remove message |
1/20/2015 3:54:31 PM
NKE !
|
Eman93 4,750 posts msg #122578 - Remove message |
1/21/2015 10:10:14 PM
dont forget CXO
|
Eman93 4,750 posts msg #122579 - Remove message |
1/21/2015 11:50:53 PM
CREE broke out with some volume.. keep an eye on this one.
|
Eman93 4,750 posts msg #122586 - Remove message |
1/22/2015 7:45:54 PM
CREE
Like a beast!
|
bankwalker 30 posts msg #122616 - Remove message |
1/26/2015 12:38:47 PM
Yes karennma, but how do you know that ahead of time? That is the challenge.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #122621 - Remove message |
1/26/2015 5:16:00 PM
Re: SWKS being overbot
I've been using StockFetcher a very long time.
Rarely have I seen a stock continue to go up after I've gotten a SELL signal.
Of course, it's the kind of nightmare I never forget .. TASR, TWTR, TSLA and AAPL.
Each time, I'd repurchase the stock, it would then go DOWN .... and I was left holding the bag a LONG time.
Sometimes it's just better to "hold" and do nothing.
Sigh.
:>/
|