StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Is this possible ma(200) on 15min?<< >>Post Follow-up
mystockid
15 posts
msg #155324
Ignore mystockid
1/15/2021 3:01:47 PM

I know stockfetcher only does daily (and beyond) charts. I'm not interested in the 15min charts....But is there a way to use filters to find out when the price has just crossed the ma(200) for the 15 min chart?

I don't care if the results are displayed on the daily chart. I just need to know that when I run the script, wherever the price is at on the daily chart, that price when I look at a 15min chart on another platform, that stock price is at, or just crossed the 15min sma(200) line.

I looked at
price crosses ma(200)
but that returns daily ma(200)

Thanks for your help
mystockid

xarlor
561 posts
msg #155330
Ignore xarlor
1/15/2021 8:23:33 PM

Nope, all indicators return in either daily or weekly formats. Nothing else.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Is this possible ma(200) on 15min?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.