StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Help me to make this filter<< >>Post Follow-up
Myway007
6 posts
msg #151860
Ignore Myway007
4/17/2020 1:09:23 PM

I need to write a filter
This way please help:

(Today's opening is less than yesterday's close
The low for the day equals the opening of the day
Today's closing is higher than yesterday's close
The volume traded is higher for today than yesterday's trading)
Thanks

Mohamed1980
2 posts
msg #151861
Ignore Mohamed1980
4/17/2020 1:21:59 PM

Hi

Here you go

Open < close one day ago
low equals open
close > close one day ago
volume > volume one day ago

Myway007
6 posts
msg #151863
Ignore Myway007
4/17/2020 1:31:37 PM

Thanks my friend

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Help me to make this filter<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.