StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Always pin selected stock(s) to filtered results<< >>Post Follow-up
rntevans
1 posts
msg #152228
Ignore rntevans
5/17/2020 6:56:15 PM

Is there a way to pin a stock(s), etf(s) etc to your filter results. Lets say I want to filter on the whole universe of symbols but I would like my favorite stock XYZ always to be part of the results regardless if it passes the filtering criteria. This would help with comparing your filter results versus your favorite stock(s), or benchmark(s) etc. when running your filter in the past.

thanks,

--Russ

xarlor
561 posts
msg #152229
Ignore xarlor
5/17/2020 8:45:00 PM

The best I can offer is "draw ind(symbol,indicator)". It will draw a line chart below each result of the ticker of your choosing. Example:

Fetcher[
close > 100
reached a new high 52 week high

draw ind(MSFT,close)
]

nibor100
1,010 posts
msg #152237
Ignore nibor100
5/18/2020 4:25:55 PM

In the filter below I've added a unique result column for each stock and a comparative result column for stock GE which is not a stock in the filter results.

I've also moved the line chart of GE into the top chart area for direct comparison as you look at each result stock's chart and added a lower plot area to simulate G.E. candlesticks by using dots for the high and low values(still doesn't translate very well)

Ed S.

Fetcher[

close > 10 close < 20
draw ind(ge,close) on plot price

add column high 30 day high
add column ind (ge,high 30 day high)

set{my_hi,ind (ge,high)}
set{my_open,ind (ge,open)}
set{my_close,ind (ge,close)}
set{my_low,ind (ge,low)}

and draw my_hi
and draw my_low on plot my_hi
and draw my_open on plot my_hi
and draw my_close on plot my_hi

PlotType{my_hi,dot}
PlotType{my_low,dot}
]

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Always pin selected stock(s) to filtered results<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.