StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Intraday Alerts<< 1 ... 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 ... 1888 >>Post Follow-up
karennma
8,057 posts
msg #124810
- Remove message
8/31/2015 9:10:06 AM

Yeah, guys! Watch AMBA like a hawk tomorrow. If it gaps down, buy the dip.
Earnings s/b good! JMHO.


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #124811
- Remove message
8/31/2015 9:25:43 AM

Looks like NFLX gonna gap down at the open. Nice buying opp.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #124812
- Remove message
8/31/2015 9:29:17 AM

WMB...buyers jumping in at $48.38

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #124814
- Remove message
8/31/2015 1:24:15 PM

WMB....bailed at $49

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #124815
- Remove message
8/31/2015 2:02:50 PM

AMBA --
Hate to say it, but ...
Everyone is so positive on their earnings, I wouldn't be surprised if MMs try to screw everyone and AMBA goes down instead of up.
There will be some BS excuse like, "guidance" fell short or they'll meet expectations, but not "beat", or they met revenue but didn't exceed. Blah blah blah ...
After last Monday, I don't trust 'em.
JMHO.


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #124818
- Remove message
8/31/2015 3:35:36 PM

Therefore. reduced my position in AMBA.
The "surprise" might be a nightmare.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #124819
- Remove message
8/31/2015 4:38:25 PM

Not a bad idea to reduce shares, I'm trading with house money....they call this gambling...lol

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #124822
- Remove message
8/31/2015 9:31:25 PM

Re: "gambling" ... Something I DON'T enjoy doing.
For me, personally, I don't believe in "house money".
If the money is in my account, then, it ain't "house money"; it's my money.
Regardless of how I acquired it, I'm not gonna "gamble" it away.
If I have "house money" in my possession, and I lose it ...?
Then, it's a loss.
$$ Period! $$

Have fun tomorrow!
$$$




johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #124823
- Remove message
8/31/2015 10:04:07 PM

very true Karen.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #124824
- Remove message
9/1/2015 8:47:38 AM

Here we go with the flashcrash BS again.
Back to the bear market strategies.


StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Intraday Alerts<< 1 ... 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 ... 1888 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.