StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Intraday Alerts<< 1 ... 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 ... 1888 >>Post Follow-up
karennma
8,057 posts
msg #124437
- Remove message
7/20/2015 8:01:21 AM

I'm glad we had this dialogue.
Made me realize, for the amount of money I want to make, my positions are too small.
But trading 1000 shrs per trade instead of 200-500?
THAT IS risky ...
If I'm gonna do 200-500 shrs per trade, I'll have to do more than one trade 1X per day.
Sigh ....
So much work!
:>(




karennma
8,057 posts
msg #124438
- Remove message
7/20/2015 8:50:15 AM

I can't trade these ... too much to follow ...
Here! U can try 'em.
SHAK
SRNE
TCX
EGRX


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #124439
- Remove message
7/20/2015 8:53:11 AM

NLNK - is tradeable. Will gap down at the open.


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #124441
- Remove message
7/20/2015 1:09:00 PM

@ Four,
WHY I don't "let my profits run" ....
I have absolutely no reason to not sell @ $118.50 and and continue holding to where it is now - $116.98.
If you made $5K this morning, you just lost 1/2 of it.


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #124442
- Remove message
7/20/2015 1:10:14 PM

IMHO, better to sell @ $118.50 and repurchase @ $116.98.


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #124443
- Remove message
7/20/2015 2:31:27 PM

Why we scalp ...
AMBA - $116.98 to $119.16 -- that's good money.



karennma
8,057 posts
msg #124454
- Remove message
7/21/2015 10:54:24 AM

Why scalp?
AMBA - premarket high = $121.
Now $115.58.
You just CAN'T "let your profits run" on stocks like this.
You'll lose everything.
I can't look @ $121 in the pre-market and say, "oh this is going higher, I'll let my profits run."
By 10:30 AM, your profits are gone.
Since I started typing this msg, we've dropped another 20 cents.
Where's the bottom?
Where's the top?
I don't know.




karennma
8,057 posts
msg #124455
- Remove message
7/21/2015 11:16:18 AM

B AMBA @ 116.06


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #124457
- Remove message
7/21/2015 12:11:52 PM

S AMBA 117.29


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #124458
- Remove message
7/21/2015 12:12:36 PM

Time to do my gardening.
C'ya'.


StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Intraday Alerts<< 1 ... 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 ... 1888 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.