johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #123908 - Remove message |
5/29/2015 10:24:37 AM
johnpaulca
8,844 posts
msg #123904
- Edit message 5/29/2015 9:51:04 AM
AMBA($90.45)....looks like a sweet short here...just say'n!!
***************************************************************
covered at $88.65...that didn't take long (:
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #123909 - Remove message |
5/29/2015 12:30:54 PM
Excuse me for b*tchin', but I've got a gripe.
Is ANYONE here using Market Depth for trading?
I've been to several seminars where the host has said, you MUST watch the trades. You must watch market depth.
Well, I'm watching Market Depth, and it doesn't tell me jack.
Frankly, I find chart reading more useful than "tape reading".
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #123910 - Remove message |
5/29/2015 12:48:00 PM
LULU...scalp long at $60.13
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #123911 - Remove message |
5/29/2015 1:30:37 PM
Tradeables:
PANW
SHAK
SKX
FEYE
AKRX
NLNK
And my favs ... the semiconductors!
SWKS
AVGO
AMBA
QRVO
|
Eman93 4,750 posts msg #123913 - Remove message |
5/30/2015 4:56:12 AM
the usd/jpy broke out of its 25 week consolidation.. make a note of it.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #123916 - Remove message |
5/31/2015 7:56:08 PM
AMBA & AKRX both have earnings June 2nd AMC.
OM!!
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #123921 - Remove message |
6/1/2015 1:36:25 PM
AMBA - running up hard.
THis is wild.
WOndering if this is a set up for a fall.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #123924 - Remove message |
6/1/2015 2:40:41 PM
Wooo weee!
Sell orders in AMBA for $110.oo!!
|
four 5,087 posts msg #123926 - Remove message |
6/1/2015 9:10:08 PM
@karennma
http://stockcharts.com/articles/dont_ignore_this_chart/2015/05/semiconductors-surge-to-fresh-new-highs.html
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #123934 - Remove message |
6/3/2015 8:07:53 AM
I wish this dang market would correct. Who wants to buy $100 stocks!
:>/
|