StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Intraday Alerts<< 1 ... 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 ... 1875 >>Post Follow-up
johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #123139
- Remove message
3/12/2015 12:40:22 PM

anyone biting the fake bounce?

fotchstecker
314 posts
msg #123140
- Remove message
modified
3/12/2015 1:08:04 PM

JP: Bounce of?

Karen, I can edit. This is an edit.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #123142
- Remove message
3/12/2015 1:12:54 PM

SPY...207.1 would be considered a strong bounce.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #123143
- Remove message
3/12/2015 1:18:17 PM


fotchstecker
67 posts
msg #123140
- Ignore fotchstecker
modified 3/12/2015 1:08:04 PM

Karen, I can edit. This is an edit.

=============================
I don't mean on the forums.
I can't edit my filters.
The edit box at the top is missing.


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #123144
- Remove message
3/12/2015 1:19:03 PM


karennma
5,026 posts
msg #123138
- Edit message 3/12/2015 12:39:46 PM

I can't edit my filters.
Can you?


i cannot edit my filters.


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #123145
- Remove message
3/12/2015 1:20:34 PM


karennma
5,027 posts
msg #123143
- Edit message 3/12/2015 1:18:17 PM


fotchstecker
67 posts
msg #123140
- Ignore fotchstecker
modified 3/12/2015 1:08:04 PM

Karen, I can edit. This is an edit.

=============================
I don't mean on the forums.
I can't edit my filters.
The edit box at the top is missing.



karennma
5,027 posts
msg #123144
- Edit message 3/12/2015 1:19:03 PM


karennma
5,026 posts
msg #123138
- Edit message 3/12/2015 12:39:46 PM

I can't edit my filters.
Can you?


i cannot edit my filters.


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #123146
- Remove message
3/12/2015 1:21:23 PM

This is no accident.


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #123148
- Remove message
3/12/2015 1:37:28 PM

Fotchstecker,
Your edit box should be above your filter results.
I have NO edit box.
In other words, the filter box at the top does not appear above the filter results.
So, I can't add or change anything.



karennma
8,057 posts
msg #123150
- Remove message
modified
3/12/2015 2:43:07 PM

"Ad Block" s^cks!
Blocks the filters!


johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #123155
- Remove message
3/12/2015 4:03:13 PM

johnpaulca
8,785 posts
msg #123142
- Edit message 3/12/2015 1:12:54 PM

SPY...207.1 would be considered a strong bounce.
********************************************************************

closed right on the nose 207.10.....buyers at bat for a follow through tomorrow.

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Intraday Alerts<< 1 ... 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 ... 1875 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.