guspenskiy13 976 posts msg #119687 - Remove message |
5/13/2014 4:41:41 PM
pretty nasty day; I've scalped DAL nicely through the afternoon. you have to be nimble and versatile to trade this successfully...
189.8 is some hard support for SPY for now
p.s.
JP, what do you think, should I focus on both SPY/DAL to trade DAL; or just DAL? I've been testing different approach and still didn't decide yet...
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #119688 - Remove message |
5/13/2014 5:02:55 PM
JP, what do you think, should I focus on both SPY/DAL to trade DAL; or just DAL? I've been testing different approach and still didn't decide yet...
*************************************************************************************************************************************
paper trade it for a bit and see which is more successful. How about backtesting it.
|
guspenskiy13 976 posts msg #119690 - Remove message modified |
5/13/2014 8:45:35 PM
Idk how to backtest it.
It's all about whether SPY gives me an insight or it's just a distraction..maybe a week of trading each way would give an answer...
|
guspenskiy13 976 posts msg #119693 - Remove message |
5/14/2014 9:07:00 AM
spy will drop today
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #119694 - Remove message |
5/14/2014 9:19:23 AM
AIRM($45.30)....could see a bounce here ...if the market moves higher today.
|
guspenskiy13 976 posts msg #119695 - Remove message |
5/14/2014 9:24:08 AM
If opens below low today, it has a very low probability of filling.
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #119696 - Remove message |
5/14/2014 9:28:19 AM
I wait until the big investors show up at about 8:20MST to draw my line in the sand
|
guspenskiy13 976 posts msg #119697 - Remove message |
5/14/2014 9:29:35 AM
(VXX)/(SPY)
Long time-frames are overbought and squeezed
Time-frames starting from 60 minutes give a sell signal.
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #119698 - Remove message |
5/14/2014 9:30:44 AM
SPY will be oversold at the open....buy or sell is the question ?
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #119699 - Remove message |
5/14/2014 9:33:21 AM
UVXY...I'm still holding ave. $47.20....underwater!!!
|