StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · COG - Center of Gravity<< >>Post Follow-up
dleather25
39 posts
msg #148963
Ignore dleather25
modified
8/21/2019 2:53:00 AM

Trying to make a filter that has the Center of Gravity where over a 10-26 week period the center of gravity COG(10,2) difference is getting narrower and narrower, for instance 12 weeks ago it was above 1 and then 8 weeks ago it was below -1 and then 6 weeks ago it was above .75 and then 4 weeks ago it was below -.75 and then 2 weeks ago it was above .25 and then 5 days ago it was below -.25.... basically if drawn out it would be like a bouncy ball bouncing up a hill until it finally stops bouncing. Obviously values don't need to be in there if I am trying to just get it where it keeps getting closer to zero over a 10-26 week period, but i was just using those as an example, HDII and IGEX has something similar to that going on right now. Is this something that is possible to create. I tried to draw it below but it wouldn't let me put forward slashes only backward slashes, but I put spaces instead. I'd also like to figure out a way to do this with closing prices as well.

--1------/- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------/--- -----------/- ----------------------------------------------------------------------
------/------- --------/---- ------/- -------------------------------------------------------------
-----/---------- -----/------ ---/---- --/ ---0---------------------------------------------------
----/------------ --/---------- / ----- /-----------------------------------------------------------
-1/-------------- /------------------------------------------------------------------------------
/

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · COG - Center of Gravity<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.